Daily Letters

A selection of letters received.

WRITE YOUR LETTER - CLICK HERE

March 20, 2006

I prayed for you

Dear George,

I prayed for you Friday evening, March 10 when I saw you on TV. It was great to see you respond to the Lord in your life, and tell us that you are expected to make decisions all day long day and day out, and your ability comes from your inner belief in God.

It was very good to hear you speak on religious freedom for all people. I want to tell you, you are doing a fine job as President and I’m glad I voted for you and I trust you to lead this country because you are a believable man. I am proud of you.

Nancy
Age 47
Massachusetts

WRITE YOUR LETTER - CLICK HERE

3 Comments:

Please do not use comments for personal attacks. One of the goals of this project is to allow these open letters to foster civil (and civic) debate, so please keep personal attacks to yourselves, even if you disagree with the letter/comments here. Better yet, write a letter yourself.

  • At 9:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yeah, hi, Nancy. Your post made my skin crawl because you seem so oblivious. Please, please, please WAKE UP. YOUR President is cheaply exploiting Christianity as a "buzz-word;" try reading this analysis:

    http://www.commondreams.org/views06/0409-28.htm

    But I suppose analysis by a Rabbi isn't worth anything, right? Next you're going to tell me Jesus Christ was a Christian instead of Jewish.

     
  • At 9:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ew sick you are absoloutely disgusting.
    anonymous is right. you are absoloutely oblivious.
    note that i am fifteen years old, and havent even taken my drivers license yet, and i know much much better than you.
    its good to know how much i know about the world compared these crackheads in america.

     
  • At 11:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Nancy, you are being duped. My mother was watching him on tv make a speech, when he thought the cameras were turned off, my mom said he started curseing, useing every cuss word known to man. My mother is 76 years old and she doesn't lie.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home


WRITE YOUR LETTER - CLICK HERE
 



Listed on BlogShares