Daily Letters

A selection of letters received.

WRITE YOUR LETTER - CLICK HERE

February 06, 2006

Manchurian Candidate

Dear George:

Well, I admit I am a Democrat, but I am not a fool. I just wanted you to know that the idea or license to listen in on our phones, etc. comes with my full approval.

I have nothing to hide, and know you would not object to my political opinions on the war especially since I am 79 years old and simply too aged to do any damage to anyone. In fact, I have never approved of violence of any kind.

But, as I said, I am anything but a fool, and I have no doubt we have many
“sleepers” in this country whom, upon reacting like the “Manchurian Candidate” are fully capable of rending horrific damage on our society, and that we must take every precaution to prevent this from ever happening.

So, okay Mr. Republican, I don’t agree with all your views, but on this one, ABSOLUTELY YES!! I truly wish my fellow citizens would stop and think what the real dangers are---having your phone tapped or being blown to bits (or biologically destroyed!)

You go right ahead a tap all you want.

Nancy
Age 78
Hamilton, MT

WRITE YOUR LETTER - CLICK HERE

0 Comments:

Please do not use comments for personal attacks. One of the goals of this project is to allow these open letters to foster civil (and civic) debate, so please keep personal attacks to yourselves, even if you disagree with the letter/comments here. Better yet, write a letter yourself.

Post a Comment

<< Home


WRITE YOUR LETTER - CLICK HERE
 



Listed on BlogShares