Daily Letters

A selection of letters received.

WRITE YOUR LETTER - CLICK HERE

December 19, 2005

Nosing around in my private affairs

Dear George:

The end does not justify the means! You seem to think that the threat of terrorism gives you a license to do whatever you want. As a disabled veteran, I am deeply troubled by your fascist tendencies and your willingness to run roughshod over my Constitutional and inalienable rights. I am willing to bet that this letter will result in being put on one of your NSA/CIA watch lists and your minions will waste a lot of time nosing around in my private affairs. They will only find that I am a good citizen and that I take my oath to protect and defend the Constitution very seriously. The citizens of this country would be served much better if you would rein yourself in. So far, you and your appointees have demonstrated that you all are the greatest threat to our Constitutional democracy.

Ronald
Age 61
Sitka, AK

WRITE YOUR LETTER - CLICK HERE

0 Comments:

Please do not use comments for personal attacks. One of the goals of this project is to allow these open letters to foster civil (and civic) debate, so please keep personal attacks to yourselves, even if you disagree with the letter/comments here. Better yet, write a letter yourself.

Post a Comment

<< Home


WRITE YOUR LETTER - CLICK HERE
 



Listed on BlogShares