Daily Letters

A selection of letters received.

WRITE YOUR LETTER - CLICK HERE

August 29, 2004

It's my responsibility

Dear Mr. President,

I applaud your noble service as President. It is irresponsible of Americans to disrespect your office and your valuable work you have done during the past 4 years. While I agree that Americans have a right to disagree I don't agree that they have a right to be disrespectful.

The pattern on behavior of Democrats, of which I was one before, is to be “victimized” by everyone and everything. They blame, pass the buck, are irresponsible in their behavior from overeating, to relationships, to understanding the War in Iraq.

Their behavior is inappropriate and childish, but then it's not surprising giving that Democrats are such an underdeveloped species when you think of this “victimized” type of behavior.

I was a Democrat at one time, but that was a time in my life where I blamed others for the aspects of my life that I didn't take responsibility for or manage very well. I blamed the GOP for my lot in life, when in fact, it was I to blame for my success or non-success. This country offers opportunity, not guarantees, it's my responsibility to make the best situation possible for myself, not my government.

I am voting for you in November and encouraging every Democrat to look in the mirror and ask themselves this question: “do I feel like I control my life, or that others outside of me have the power”.

Forge on Mr. President and know that millions of us are urging you on to victory. Our prayers and support are with you every step of the way.

God Bless America,

Greg
Age 40
Scottsdale, AZ

WRITE YOUR LETTER - CLICK HERE

0 Comments:

Please do not use comments for personal attacks. One of the goals of this project is to allow these open letters to foster civil (and civic) debate, so please keep personal attacks to yourselves, even if you disagree with the letter/comments here. Better yet, write a letter yourself.

Post a Comment

<< Home


WRITE YOUR LETTER - CLICK HERE
 



Listed on BlogShares