Daily Letters

A selection of letters received.

WRITE YOUR LETTER - CLICK HERE

August 25, 2004

Read your Bible

Dear George:

You don't have time to be President for another four years. You need to get your own house in order.

You've made a point of talking about how Christian you are, but from what I've seen you seem to have some serious conceptual problems with this. The only other interpretation that seems possible is that you're a bare-faced liar. You need to read your Bible a few more times, for the sake of your own immortal soul. You need to do some serious praying.

I would like to emphasize that I don't say these things to be hurtful. I don't really know that much about politics. I do know what world opinion says about you, and that worries me for the sake of my children. Billions of people, coming around to the same opinion...that's usually not wrong.

Let it go. Go read your Bible. Really.

Sincerely,

Patrick
Age 55
Salt Lake City, Utah

WRITE YOUR LETTER - CLICK HERE

0 Comments:

Please do not use comments for personal attacks. One of the goals of this project is to allow these open letters to foster civil (and civic) debate, so please keep personal attacks to yourselves, even if you disagree with the letter/comments here. Better yet, write a letter yourself.

Post a Comment

<< Home


WRITE YOUR LETTER - CLICK HERE
 



Listed on BlogShares