Daily Letters

A selection of letters received.

WRITE YOUR LETTER - CLICK HERE

August 26, 2004

I resent him and his actions

Dear George:

I am a veteran who supports most of your policies and you will get my vote. My comment relates to the questions about Sen. Kerry's war record. I find it fascinating that the media can put so much focus on that (your supposed involvement) yet ignore the left's “move on” and other mud slinging organizations. The one good thing is, when you draw sympathy from media from independent's, it helps you.

The point I want to make is, don't focus on Kerry's supposed heroism. Place the focus on how he “dissed” the servicemen coming home at the end of the war.

“I WON'T VOTE FOR JANE FONDA EITHER.” As a veteran at that time, I resent him and his actions. Good luck, Mr. President.

Jerry
Age 60
Springboro, OH

WRITE YOUR LETTER - CLICK HERE

0 Comments:

Please do not use comments for personal attacks. One of the goals of this project is to allow these open letters to foster civil (and civic) debate, so please keep personal attacks to yourselves, even if you disagree with the letter/comments here. Better yet, write a letter yourself.

Post a Comment

<< Home


WRITE YOUR LETTER - CLICK HERE
 



Listed on BlogShares