Daily Letters

A selection of letters received.

WRITE YOUR LETTER - CLICK HERE

August 30, 2004

It's my money and I'm keeping it

Dear George:

Thanks for letting me keep more of MY money. Your tax plan was brilliant, a real stroke for me. Keep pushing for BIGGER tax breaks! I’m making so much money now it’s unreal and I want to express my thanks, no money, just thanks !!

You see, It’s MY money and I’m keeping it. Besides with all the corporate backing our party has you don’t need it to win. If this Iraq conflict stays hot another year, I can move to the Cayman Islands with all the money You have let me keep ( with the help of a good lawyer, of course)

When Dick came on board as your VP, I knew he would make sure you didn’t screw things up till you saw the light. I put all my money on Halliburton and EXXON because I knew if there was a way, we were going to go after Saddam and that would mean BIG money to the shrewd investor.

FOUR MORE YEARS !!!

James
Age 61
Seymour, Texas

WRITE YOUR LETTER - CLICK HERE

0 Comments:

Please do not use comments for personal attacks. One of the goals of this project is to allow these open letters to foster civil (and civic) debate, so please keep personal attacks to yourselves, even if you disagree with the letter/comments here. Better yet, write a letter yourself.

Post a Comment

<< Home


WRITE YOUR LETTER - CLICK HERE
 



Listed on BlogShares