Daily Letters

A selection of letters received.

WRITE YOUR LETTER - CLICK HERE

August 18, 2004

He has a plan

Dear George:

I will not be voting in the 2004 election this year. I feel that the good Lord will put the right man in office. If he puts you back in the Presidential seat then God picked the right man. Mr. President I'm not Republican and I'm not Democrat, I’m a CHRISTIAN. The good Lord has a reason, and he also has a plan. This reason and this plan I'm behind one hundred percent no matter what it is. I pray every night for peace and happiness for all. My prayers are with you and your family. My prayers are also with all the families who lost their loved ones in 911 and in Iraq. I am blessed and proud to be an American!

Barbara
Age 54
Indiana

WRITE YOUR LETTER - CLICK HERE

0 Comments:

Please do not use comments for personal attacks. One of the goals of this project is to allow these open letters to foster civil (and civic) debate, so please keep personal attacks to yourselves, even if you disagree with the letter/comments here. Better yet, write a letter yourself.

Post a Comment

<< Home


WRITE YOUR LETTER - CLICK HERE
 



Listed on BlogShares