Daily Letters

A selection of letters received.

WRITE YOUR LETTER - CLICK HERE

August 31, 2004

God knew what was coming

Dear George:

I thank Jesus for you. I believe in my heart that the Lord put you where you are today. God knew what was coming (9/11) and He blessed American with a strong and faithful man to lead us during this time. Only God knows if you will win the upcoming election and I pray that you do (if it's God's will). But God is in control no matter what. I pray that you stay strong in your convictions. I thank God for your wife, Laura. What a blessing she must be to you. I believe that Jesus is coming soon. We must not lose sight of this so continue to work for Him until that day. God bless you and everything that you do in the name of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.

Millie
Age 56
Knoxville, Tennessee

WRITE YOUR LETTER - CLICK HERE

0 Comments:

Please do not use comments for personal attacks. One of the goals of this project is to allow these open letters to foster civil (and civic) debate, so please keep personal attacks to yourselves, even if you disagree with the letter/comments here. Better yet, write a letter yourself.

Post a Comment

<< Home


WRITE YOUR LETTER - CLICK HERE
 



Listed on BlogShares