Daily Letters

A selection of letters received.

WRITE YOUR LETTER - CLICK HERE

July 14, 2004

You have this Democrat's vote

Dear George:

It feels funny to call you “George,” but that is the built in salutation. I guess nearly 25 years in the Air Force has made me properly respectful of the Office of the Presidency. You've been taking quite a lot of heat, Mr. President, and you're still in the kitchen. I've been a registered Democrat most of my life, even voted for Bill Clinton's 2nd term. Then, I saw our loss of credibility militarily, and our dangerous compromises with China, all facilitated by his administration. I'm not a Republican, yet, but I voted for you. You're not perfect, but you have not disappointed me. Prosecuting the war on terror into Iraq makes sense. Even more now that the unethical reasons behind France's, Germany's, and Russia's opposition has been revealed.

You have this Democrat's vote in November. I know that a Reserve pilot has to earn his wings in exactly the same manner as an active duty one. This retired Senior Master Sergeant salutes the lieutenant you were and the President you've become. I have no doubt that had you been ordered to Tahn San Nut, you'd have gone. Thank you for serving.

God's speed, Sir.

David
Age 53
Lompoc, CA

WRITE YOUR LETTER - CLICK HERE

0 Comments:

Please do not use comments for personal attacks. One of the goals of this project is to allow these open letters to foster civil (and civic) debate, so please keep personal attacks to yourselves, even if you disagree with the letter/comments here. Better yet, write a letter yourself.

Post a Comment

<< Home


WRITE YOUR LETTER - CLICK HERE
 



Listed on BlogShares