Daily Letters

A selection of letters received.

WRITE YOUR LETTER - CLICK HERE

July 14, 2004

I changed from being a Democrat to a Republican

Dear George:

I voted for President Clinton the first time. Needless to say, I changed from being a Democrat to a Republican after all the scandals and issues related to the Democratic party. Sure I was young, but even I couldn't help notice how morally decrepit the democrats were becoming.

I now feel so much disgust over the democratic issues, such as abortion, and gays and lesbianism. We all know it's wrong to kill people. Aren't there millions of people on death row for that? Aren't women being convicted of killing their children? Yet I guess some judges think it's ok for a mom to kill her child, just because it's not quite yet born. How can that be justified. That is purely evil.

Yeah I'm anxious to see what John Kerry has to say about the gay marriage issue. Maybe he knows it's wrong. I don't hate the gay community. Love is good for all of us. But homosexuals are not natural. It's plain wrong. Don't try to pretend it's ok, like the liberals, and most of the celebs. Most of whom turn go by the “if it feels good, do it,” motto. President Bush you're right on. Great job! He fighting for the morals of the United States of America.

People may be upset about all the innocent people getting hurt with the war in Iraq, but what about all of the fatherless children and widows, from the terrorist attacks here? I'm proud to be an American. I'm proud to do what's right, and vote for you, Mr. President.

Harmony
Age 29
Yuma, AZ

WRITE YOUR LETTER - CLICK HERE

0 Comments:

Please do not use comments for personal attacks. One of the goals of this project is to allow these open letters to foster civil (and civic) debate, so please keep personal attacks to yourselves, even if you disagree with the letter/comments here. Better yet, write a letter yourself.

Post a Comment

<< Home


WRITE YOUR LETTER - CLICK HERE
 



Listed on BlogShares