Daily Letters

A selection of letters received.

WRITE YOUR LETTER - CLICK HERE

July 10, 2004

I am just another body

Dear George:

I am an 18 year old citizen from Sioux Falls, South Dakota.

However you will never care about who I am and what I stand for all I am to you is someone old enough to be sent to war. I am just another body you can send to die for your war machine. Why though Mr. Bush should I die for a government that lies to me? Why should I sacrifice myself so that you can make more money?

I will tell you this Mr. Bush: I will live in a jail for the rest of my life before I go to your Vietnam and die so your wallet can get bigger.

William
Age 18
Sioux Falls, SD

WRITE YOUR LETTER - CLICK HERE

0 Comments:

Please do not use comments for personal attacks. One of the goals of this project is to allow these open letters to foster civil (and civic) debate, so please keep personal attacks to yourselves, even if you disagree with the letter/comments here. Better yet, write a letter yourself.

Post a Comment

<< Home


WRITE YOUR LETTER - CLICK HERE
 



Listed on BlogShares