Daily Letters

A selection of letters received.

WRITE YOUR LETTER - CLICK HERE

July 18, 2004

My shining star

You are my shining star! The White House has taken on an air of dignity and home sweet home since you arrived on the scene. Every time I see your face or hear your voice in the news, the comforting words “God Bless America, my home sweet home,” ring in my ears. I have watched you grow weary at the end of the day, and then bounce right back the next morning.

Your apparent faith in God and clear conscience must allow you to bear the burden of responsibility that you carry on your shoulders. Thank you for a job well done. I live in the United States Virgin Islands and do not have a vote, but you have my full support. I believe you will go down in history as one of the wisest and most moral Presidents in my lifetime. God Bless You and keep you in his care.

Freda
Age 57
Christiansted, U.S.V.I.

WRITE YOUR LETTER - CLICK HERE

0 Comments:

Please do not use comments for personal attacks. One of the goals of this project is to allow these open letters to foster civil (and civic) debate, so please keep personal attacks to yourselves, even if you disagree with the letter/comments here. Better yet, write a letter yourself.

Post a Comment

<< Home


WRITE YOUR LETTER - CLICK HERE
 



Listed on BlogShares