Daily Letters

A selection of letters received.

WRITE YOUR LETTER - CLICK HERE

July 19, 2004

I helped park your limo once

Dear George:

I don't expect you to remember me but we've met. Back in 2000, I worked for members of your campaign crew. We met in Des Moines, and in Detroit. You seemed like a nice guy, and at that time you didn't seem to have so much up your sleeve. I helped park your limo once, and celebrated your victory over John McCain with you in Detroit in the Michigan Caucus.

That won't be happening this year. This year if I see your limo I'll be holding picket signs. You owe it to this country to resign Mr. Bush. You won't have many more chances to do the right thing.

Please get your fingers off the bombing buttons (it's not a video game) and give the controls back to the people. Mr. bush, I believe you are a war criminal, and a horrible person guilty of horrible crimes against our nation and other nations of the world. I only hope you will be judged accordingly in this life. God won't be so forgiving in the next. You sold out this country and our armed forces to line your pockets with oil.

I believe you will find this country a very lonely place when the truth gets out and your Oval Office/Texas rancher president days are over. I'm sure there's a place for you in Saudi Arabia.

you won't be missed

Matt
Age 22
Cedar Falls, IA

WRITE YOUR LETTER - CLICK HERE

0 Comments:

Please do not use comments for personal attacks. One of the goals of this project is to allow these open letters to foster civil (and civic) debate, so please keep personal attacks to yourselves, even if you disagree with the letter/comments here. Better yet, write a letter yourself.

Post a Comment

<< Home


WRITE YOUR LETTER - CLICK HERE
 



Listed on BlogShares