Daily Letters

A selection of letters received.

WRITE YOUR LETTER - CLICK HERE

July 19, 2004

I have lived next to two Presidents

Mr. President:

My husband and I feel so grateful to have you as our President, Leader and Commander and Chief, during this time of war and national crisis. Your handling of 9/11 showed courage, insight, compassion and yes, graciousness.

We were not surprised by this at all. After all you, as well as myself, are “Midland people”. I am amazed that I have lived next to two Presidents, that is quite a “big deal for a little 'ole gal from West Texas”(Oak Street, Midland, TX approx 49-52).

Having you and Laura in White House has restored moral values, dignity and faith to this country, know matter what others may say.

Your handling of the war in Iraq, Afghanistan and War on Terrorism is above reproach. You think things through, have surrounded yourself with the best minds ever assembled, always speak the truth, MEAN WHAT YOU SAY AND FOLLOW THROUGH.

Clinton, Gore or Kerry in office at 9/11 would have plunged this country into despair and turmoil that me might not be out of yet.

Once again, we thank you for your strong leadership and we are grateful for your service to our Country.

I do appreciate the opportunity that I have been afforded to write you this letter, even though I know you will never see it.

Best personal regards,

Susan
Age 56
Bedford, TX

WRITE YOUR LETTER - CLICK HERE

0 Comments:

Please do not use comments for personal attacks. One of the goals of this project is to allow these open letters to foster civil (and civic) debate, so please keep personal attacks to yourselves, even if you disagree with the letter/comments here. Better yet, write a letter yourself.

Post a Comment

<< Home


WRITE YOUR LETTER - CLICK HERE
 



Listed on BlogShares