Daily Letters

A selection of letters received.

WRITE YOUR LETTER - CLICK HERE

November 16, 2005

Senior in high school 2

Dear George:

My name is Shaquala I am a senoir at Spruce creek high school I wanted to tell you that I do not think student should have to take the FCAT to graduate from high school I did not pass the FCAT. I have one more chance to pass the test, I’ve heard that you could not pass the FCAT.I think that is really mean putting students careers into danger over a test you can not pass. Iwould really like to talk more about this issue.

Shaquala
Age 17
Florida

WRITE YOUR LETTER - CLICK HERE

1 Comments:

Please do not use comments for personal attacks. One of the goals of this project is to allow these open letters to foster civil (and civic) debate, so please keep personal attacks to yourselves, even if you disagree with the letter/comments here. Better yet, write a letter yourself.

  • At 3:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    As A Floridian myself, I can honestly say, unless you are honestly mentally retarded or have other issues, if you can't pass the FCAT, you don't have the ability to make it in the real world.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home


WRITE YOUR LETTER - CLICK HERE
 



Listed on BlogShares