Daily Letters

A selection of letters received.

WRITE YOUR LETTER - CLICK HERE

April 29, 2005

What if I don't make it until next Thursday?

Dear George:

I would like to voice my concerns about your recent press conference. I returned home from the gym at promptly 7:00 p.m. Central Standard time. I turned on my television and was shocked to see your face on the television screen, instead of Adam Brody's. You should imagine the look of disappointment on my face. It wasn't the fact that you ruined my ability to watch the OC on April, 28th, ultimately your ruined my entire day. I was having a horrible day, when suddenly I realized that everything would be okay because the OC would come on later that night. In fine print under the headline "Bush on Social Security" it read "This episode of the OC can be seen next Thursday on Fox at 7 p.m. followed by and all new episode at 8 p.m." What if I don't make it until next Thursday? My last memory of the OC will be it getting cut out because of a tornado warning last week, which again never happened. That is the same thing I suspect with your new social security plan, it will never work out for us. On this episode, The Nana is getting married, and one of my favorite rappers, T.I. is going to be performing. I hope your satisfied knowing you ruined a poor 18 year old girl's day. I hope your satisfied knowing you fed our entire nation a bunch of BS.

Amy
Age 18
Claremore, OK

WRITE YOUR LETTER - CLICK HERE

0 Comments:

Please do not use comments for personal attacks. One of the goals of this project is to allow these open letters to foster civil (and civic) debate, so please keep personal attacks to yourselves, even if you disagree with the letter/comments here. Better yet, write a letter yourself.

Post a Comment

<< Home


WRITE YOUR LETTER - CLICK HERE
 



Listed on BlogShares