Daily Letters

A selection of letters received.

WRITE YOUR LETTER - CLICK HERE

April 11, 2005

110 percent

Dear Mr. President:

I am a 17 year old student currently attending Steele Canyon high school and my friends and I support you 110% I always wondered when you were little did you ever imagine that you would be the President of the most powerful country in the world? I have some dreams of being in the white house one day, maybe not at the head of state, but as a General. I am currently applying to the Naval Academy and want to become a Naval or Marine pilot. I want to serve for a minimum of 12 years then go from there. While I am at the Academy I plan on majoring in Mechanical Engineering and get a BA. in politics. Once again I support you and will always support you! I also wanted to ask you if there is anything you could do to help me in my future at the Naval Academy? Thank you for everything and thank you for protecting the American people even if they don't like you, (mainly people like Micheal Moore or liberal hippies).

Derek
Age 17
San Diego, California

WRITE YOUR LETTER - CLICK HERE

0 Comments:

Please do not use comments for personal attacks. One of the goals of this project is to allow these open letters to foster civil (and civic) debate, so please keep personal attacks to yourselves, even if you disagree with the letter/comments here. Better yet, write a letter yourself.

Post a Comment

<< Home


WRITE YOUR LETTER - CLICK HERE
 



Listed on BlogShares