Daily Letters

A selection of letters received.

WRITE YOUR LETTER - CLICK HERE

April 29, 2005

I caught some of that news conference last night

Dear George (W):

I really admire how you managed to get so many people to vote for you a 2nd term... bravo, even all of my friends. I caught some of that news conference last night, the 28th, those guys were hammering you with questions... wow, I must hand it to you, great job on indirectly replying with generic answers then swiftly changing the subject and calling on someone else to answer before the person had a chance to refute for a 2nd or even 3rd time. Even better I noticed you mentioned this gas crisis was 10 years in the making because of a lack of "energy bill" in this country. Let I need remind even you who the president was past 5 of those 10 years? That's a given.

Its going to take a lot of dedication to rectify the current situation in this country in which you've helped create, also in this world as a whole. It seems you've found a way to capitalize on every problem, and actually write off the issue to something completely other than what it actually was that instigated it.

I don't have time to write anything else.

I'm just counting down the years until the corruption in the current administration gets pulled apart.

Eric
Age 20
Springfield, VA

WRITE YOUR LETTER - CLICK HERE

0 Comments:

Please do not use comments for personal attacks. One of the goals of this project is to allow these open letters to foster civil (and civic) debate, so please keep personal attacks to yourselves, even if you disagree with the letter/comments here. Better yet, write a letter yourself.

Post a Comment

<< Home


WRITE YOUR LETTER - CLICK HERE
 



Listed on BlogShares