Daily Letters

A selection of letters received.

WRITE YOUR LETTER - CLICK HERE

September 09, 2004

It is with sadness that I write

Dear George:

I respect the Office of the President of the United States. It is perhaps the most powerful position in the world. It is with sadness that I write to you to tell you that I believe you and your administration have disgraced our country. It seems to me that all of you have placed personal business and money ahead of the good of our country. You have thrown us into a nasty war that was not necessary at the time. You have and continue to misjudge terrorism and the scope of the war you so wrongly got us into. Your brand of street gang-war politics has hurt our nation deeply. Your theme of "if you don't agree with me" then you are unpatriotic is shameful and only serves to divide our country. I believe that our country is in extreme danger of falling further into a place where our rights and freedom will be stripped from us, and Mr. President, I don't think you have a clue as to what is going on. That is terrifying to me.

There is so much more to say. I will end with the fact that I am worried about our country's future under your control.

Yours Truly,

Robert
Age 63
New Hampshire

WRITE YOUR LETTER - CLICK HERE

0 Comments:

Please do not use comments for personal attacks. One of the goals of this project is to allow these open letters to foster civil (and civic) debate, so please keep personal attacks to yourselves, even if you disagree with the letter/comments here. Better yet, write a letter yourself.

Post a Comment

<< Home


WRITE YOUR LETTER - CLICK HERE
 



Listed on BlogShares