Daily Letters

A selection of letters received.

WRITE YOUR LETTER - CLICK HERE

September 07, 2004

An American's American

Dear President George W. Bush:

Keep the faith! You are right on target! Do I think that you are perfect? No, only one man; Christ Jesus, was perfect. But I do believe that you are an honest and forth right man that is: doing the best that he can, that you believe in truth, that you believe in what you are doing and that you are intent on establishing, the American dream, your dream and my dream: A FREE world for all people. That is your God given duty; make no mistake about it, you will be judged; do not fail “U.S.”! Do not be faint of heart and do realize that you will answer to Him. As that fisherman and Saint, Peter said: “...we ought to obey God rather than men” (Acts 5:29b). Remember that with privilege comes am awesome responsibility and as Jesus said: “to whom much is given; much will be required” (Mt 12:48). The Buck stops with you!!!

You are an American's American, I pray for you and I support you totally. God have mercy on those that would criticize our Leaders in this time of crisis; He will be their judge. I declare as a greater man than I once did: “The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing” (Edmund Burke - 1729-1797 and, I believe repeated during WWII). Also, I add: “It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God” (Heb 10:31).

I humbly ask that you read the following scriptures; I am teaching and preaching these right now: Mt 7:13-29; I Tim 2:1-4; Ps 82:3-4; Is 10:1-2; Ro 12:11 & 13:1-7; I Pet 2:13-17. I could go on...

May God bless and keep you; may His light shine upon you, your precious wife, your Dad, your Mom, your Brother and all your family.

Sincerely,

Rev. Eugene
Age 60

WRITE YOUR LETTER - CLICK HERE

0 Comments:

Please do not use comments for personal attacks. One of the goals of this project is to allow these open letters to foster civil (and civic) debate, so please keep personal attacks to yourselves, even if you disagree with the letter/comments here. Better yet, write a letter yourself.

Post a Comment

<< Home


WRITE YOUR LETTER - CLICK HERE
 



Listed on BlogShares