Daily Letters

A selection of letters received.

WRITE YOUR LETTER - CLICK HERE

September 09, 2004

I have never voted in the past

Dear George:

I want to just tell you that you have my vote over Kerry this election. Its my first time voting ever. I never voted in the past. I am now married and my husband and his family are die hard republican. My husband works for Nabors drilling and works through the Halliburton company. He is worried that if Kerry gets in he most likely will be out of work. Lately I find people on line that want Kerry in office. I argue with that only because I just don't trust him. I also argue that they don't like the wars going on and they say that if you get re-elected that more troops will be drafted. My response to that is the troops that enlisted in the military chose to risk there life to serve our country. But I would rather have them serve our country than have to pay more taxes on welfare due to people losing there jobs because of oil companies going out of business. I also want to know if it is true that this will happen if Kerry gets in.

Karyn
Age 24
North Dakota

WRITE YOUR LETTER - CLICK HERE

0 Comments:

Please do not use comments for personal attacks. One of the goals of this project is to allow these open letters to foster civil (and civic) debate, so please keep personal attacks to yourselves, even if you disagree with the letter/comments here. Better yet, write a letter yourself.

Post a Comment

<< Home


WRITE YOUR LETTER - CLICK HERE
 



Listed on BlogShares