Daily Letters

A selection of letters received.

WRITE YOUR LETTER - CLICK HERE

August 22, 2004

A proud and patriotic American

Dear George:

I am a 44 year old father of three teenage boys and a moderate lifelong Democrat. I have always been a proud and patriotic American who loves this country and its' place in the world. The simple fact is that you have driven this great nation into the ground in the same way you did every company you were ever associated with. World opinion has turned against us and the country is more polarized than any other time since the Civil War.

As a Christian who attends weekly services, I ask the almighty to send you back home to Texas where you belong. I will pray every day for your black soul and the souls of those who support and manage you. I fear that Karl Rove can not be saved so you might want to put some distance between the two of you. As the Bible says, “We know not the day or the Hour”, and you don't want to be in the wrong place at the wrong time.

On a positive note, I would like to thank you because your immeasurable failures have energized me to do something to remove you from power. Consequently, I work for the Kerry Campaign several nights a week calling voters in swing states. My faith in this great nation is restored each and every time I speak with a fellow citizen who feels the same way I do about you and your administration. Trust me sir, there are a lot of us out there.

The great American writer Mark Twain (Have you ever heard of him?) once wrote: “A true Patriot always defends his country and its' government when it deserves it”. You do not deserve our support and I pray that you don't get it in November. The world can ill afford 4 more years of George W. Bush!

Thank you and may God bless you and the United States of America.

Robert
Age 44
St. James, New York

WRITE YOUR LETTER - CLICK HERE

0 Comments:

Please do not use comments for personal attacks. One of the goals of this project is to allow these open letters to foster civil (and civic) debate, so please keep personal attacks to yourselves, even if you disagree with the letter/comments here. Better yet, write a letter yourself.

Post a Comment

<< Home


WRITE YOUR LETTER - CLICK HERE
 



Listed on BlogShares