Daily Letters

A selection of letters received.

WRITE YOUR LETTER - CLICK HERE

August 09, 2004

The first woman president

Dear George:

Thank you so much for what you’ve done for our country. I think that you should be the president again because you are so good at it. I think that you make excellent decisions, and I so wish I could vote for you a billion times, even one, but I’m only thirteen, but you have made a huge difference in my life, and my parents. Please come to Omaha, I would very much like to meet you and Mrs. Bush. You and Mrs. Bush are my role models. I hope one day to become the first woman president, and follow in your wise footsteps. Thank you again for all you have done for our country, and Iraq. I pray for yours and Mrs. Bush’s safety all the time and I am often think of both of you.

Sincerely, your greatest supporter,

Ishauna
Age 13
Omaha, Nebraska

WRITE YOUR LETTER - CLICK HERE

0 Comments:

Please do not use comments for personal attacks. One of the goals of this project is to allow these open letters to foster civil (and civic) debate, so please keep personal attacks to yourselves, even if you disagree with the letter/comments here. Better yet, write a letter yourself.

Post a Comment

<< Home


WRITE YOUR LETTER - CLICK HERE
 



Listed on BlogShares