Daily Letters

A selection of letters received.

WRITE YOUR LETTER - CLICK HERE

August 08, 2004

They deserve you

Dear George:

I despise you. As far as I am concerned, you stole the last election and are not a legitimate president.

You took us into a war under false pretenses. Hundreds of young Americans have been killed and thousands of Iraqes. How can you say we are safer? You opened the door to thousands of terrorists.

You do not care about the little people only those in the upper 2% who support you. I deal every day with people who have not health care and are desperate--I actually work for your baby brother who helped you steal the last election.

Personally, I am working hard to defeat you. For the first time I am actually involved in an election--I think it is a matter of this country's survival to defeat you. I look forward to your retirement in Crawford. Having lived in Texas, they deserve you.

Jean
Age 66
Sarasota, Florida

WRITE YOUR LETTER - CLICK HERE

0 Comments:

Please do not use comments for personal attacks. One of the goals of this project is to allow these open letters to foster civil (and civic) debate, so please keep personal attacks to yourselves, even if you disagree with the letter/comments here. Better yet, write a letter yourself.

Post a Comment

<< Home


WRITE YOUR LETTER - CLICK HERE
 



Listed on BlogShares