Daily Letters

A selection of letters received.

WRITE YOUR LETTER - CLICK HERE

July 31, 2004

I’m 15 years old

Mr. President

I’m 15 years old and I’m a huge republican. I love you so much your my favorite president. My aunt and I our campaigning for you here in Kansas! I came and saw you when you came to Topeka I even have shirts made with you on them. I don’t want to even think how this country will be like if John Kerry is elected into office he’s weak and he’s gonna pull our troops out and we will have accomplished nothing. Democrats want to take God out of everything and kill innocent babies, they don’t even love this country you know there really a bunch of communists.

I only have one complaint and fear is what your not doing to prevent this immigration its making a lot of people “republicans” scared now even Arabs are coming over and saying they are Mexicans when really they could have something to do with Al Queda ? not sure how to spell that.... but I know you have your plate full but this is huge it could hurt the elections enormously please I know that Mexican our the biggest minority and it could make them vote the wrong way but see this is more important than that it needs to be stopped! I just wanted to let you know even though I’m sure you do.

I’m doing my part here—man I wish I could vote. I really hope you get this your such a wonderful person and I love your values. Please write me back but I understand otherwise just start working on the immigration and KICK BUTT in those debates put them in there place until then I want to say Good luck and you make me proud and like I said earlier your my favorite president ever and my others are Lincoln Washington Kennedy Reagan Roosevelt Bush senior... well Good Luck and I’m rooting for you!

Rachael Jones
Age 15
Topeka, Kansas

WRITE YOUR LETTER - CLICK HERE

0 Comments:

Please do not use comments for personal attacks. One of the goals of this project is to allow these open letters to foster civil (and civic) debate, so please keep personal attacks to yourselves, even if you disagree with the letter/comments here. Better yet, write a letter yourself.

Post a Comment

<< Home


WRITE YOUR LETTER - CLICK HERE
 



Listed on BlogShares