Daily Letters

A selection of letters received.

WRITE YOUR LETTER - CLICK HERE

July 01, 2004

I am just an immigrant to this country

Dear Mr. President.

I am just an immigrant to this country as a victims of the communist. I been lived with an evils for 13 yrs of my life and you are the one who get rid of the evils out of this world, so we can live free and safe.

Mr. President, once again I am support You on your decision to go to war with Iraq Sir.

David
Age 36
Los Angeles , CA

WRITE YOUR LETTER - CLICK HERE

0 Comments:

Please do not use comments for personal attacks. One of the goals of this project is to allow these open letters to foster civil (and civic) debate, so please keep personal attacks to yourselves, even if you disagree with the letter/comments here. Better yet, write a letter yourself.

Post a Comment

<< Home


WRITE YOUR LETTER - CLICK HERE
 



Listed on BlogShares