Daily Letters

A selection of letters received.

WRITE YOUR LETTER - CLICK HERE

June 30, 2004

All I've seen is pain

Dear George:

My name Isabel and I'm only 13 years old. Even though I'm young I would really appreciate if you took what I'm about to write seriously .

When you got elected president of the United States of America , I admit that I thought you where going to be a wise, intelligent, smart leader and role model for are country, but I'm sorry to say I was extremely WRONG.

YOU have made me, for the first time and I hope the last time ashamed to be an American. Every thing I thought America stands for is now down the drain. The hope of living in a country where there was peace and love and harmony is now gone thanks to you.

I was just wondering why are you killing so may innocent lives in Iraq? What did Iraq have to do with the 9/11 attacks? What crime did an innocent child commit for you to take his home, his family, everything he new and loved? Everything! You even took his life and for what I ask you for money right, for your stupid oil companies!

I know that you said you were going to Iraq to liberate the people there but so far I've seen no liberation at all. All I've seen is pain and murder. By you the president.

So, please just please stop killing STOP killing!!! I’ve had enough sadness and depression and anger I want to live in a world where everybody loves each other. Don’t you?

Extremely sad,

Isabel
Age 13
San Antonio, TX

WRITE YOUR LETTER - CLICK HERE

0 Comments:

Please do not use comments for personal attacks. One of the goals of this project is to allow these open letters to foster civil (and civic) debate, so please keep personal attacks to yourselves, even if you disagree with the letter/comments here. Better yet, write a letter yourself.

Post a Comment

<< Home


WRITE YOUR LETTER - CLICK HERE
 



Listed on BlogShares