Daily Letters

A selection of letters received.

WRITE YOUR LETTER - CLICK HERE

June 26, 2004

I appreciate your moral stand

Dear President Bush,

I don't know if all the decisions you've made have been the correct ones, but I have felt safe under your leadership.

I appreciate your moral stand on abortion and gay rights. I appreciate your dedication to God. I am proud of your wife as the, "First Lady of the United States."

I am 100% behind you, and will be voting for you in Nov.

Marie
Age 62
Hobe Sound, Fl

WRITE YOUR LETTER - CLICK HERE

2 Comments:

Please do not use comments for personal attacks. One of the goals of this project is to allow these open letters to foster civil (and civic) debate, so please keep personal attacks to yourselves, even if you disagree with the letter/comments here. Better yet, write a letter yourself.

  • At 4:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Don't have any grandchildren do you?

     
  • At 2:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Dear Marie,
    I guess your chad wasn't loose and unfortunately, your vote counted. I wonder if you're on Medicare. If so,bend over, because the Prez has an expensive prescription for you. Stay healthy and read, read, and read somemore. Find out how this guy is in the pocket of the Saudis and big business maybe you'll change your mind.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home


WRITE YOUR LETTER - CLICK HERE
 



Listed on BlogShares