Daily Letters

A selection of letters received.

WRITE YOUR LETTER - CLICK HERE

November 21, 2005

What's happening in the game

Dear George:

I want you to know that for the most part I think you’re doing a great job. I know it’s hard, and you’re trying your best.

However, I just can not understand why we are messing with Israel, by helping the Arab terrorists. Why are you for taking land from the GOOD GUYS and giving it to the “bad guys”?

This is so against the very war we are fighting. Israel deserves better, it needs our help to keep what they have and to gain more.

I think you need to sit back in the stands for a few days, it’s so much easier to see what’s happening in the game when you’re in the stands than when you’re on the court playing. Know what I mean?

Of course, I don’t know a lot about politics, so forgive me if I offend.

Sincerly,

Laura
Age 46

WRITE YOUR LETTER - CLICK HERE

0 Comments:

Please do not use comments for personal attacks. One of the goals of this project is to allow these open letters to foster civil (and civic) debate, so please keep personal attacks to yourselves, even if you disagree with the letter/comments here. Better yet, write a letter yourself.

Post a Comment

<< Home


WRITE YOUR LETTER - CLICK HERE
 



Listed on BlogShares