Daily Letters

A selection of letters received.

WRITE YOUR LETTER - CLICK HERE

September 08, 2005

Sign them up

Dear George:

First off I want to say I think you are doing a wonderful job. No president has gone through a 9/11 and a national disaster of Katrina. My hat is off to you. You’re a wonderful man.

I would just like to comment on all the homeless people from this hurricane. I think you should have military recruiters going to all the shelters where these people are staying and sign them up. They need to start their lives over and have nothing now. They may want to join our armed forces. It is just an idea and I think it is a good one.

Wendy
Age 37
Fond du Lac, Wisconsin

WRITE YOUR LETTER - CLICK HERE

0 Comments:

Please do not use comments for personal attacks. One of the goals of this project is to allow these open letters to foster civil (and civic) debate, so please keep personal attacks to yourselves, even if you disagree with the letter/comments here. Better yet, write a letter yourself.

Post a Comment

<< Home


WRITE YOUR LETTER - CLICK HERE
 



Listed on BlogShares