Daily Letters

A selection of letters received.

WRITE YOUR LETTER - CLICK HERE

August 23, 2005

Bring my sons home.

Dear George:

I have two sons in the Armed Forces, and another one that wants to go in the Navy after HS. Although I support all of our troops, and the military as a whole, I resent you thinking it is OK to put my sons both in harms way. I suggest you replace my two sons with your two lazy and irresponsible and cowardly daughters. Maybe then you will put priorities in their rightful perspective. Bring my sons home.

I can not say how I will react if something happens to them, but I can promise you, it will not be to "thank you for your kind words."

Mary
Age 47
Summerville, SC

WRITE YOUR LETTER - CLICK HERE

0 Comments:

Please do not use comments for personal attacks. One of the goals of this project is to allow these open letters to foster civil (and civic) debate, so please keep personal attacks to yourselves, even if you disagree with the letter/comments here. Better yet, write a letter yourself.

Post a Comment

<< Home


WRITE YOUR LETTER - CLICK HERE
 



Listed on BlogShares