Daily Letters

A selection of letters received.

WRITE YOUR LETTER - CLICK HERE

December 14, 2004

Stop whining

Dear George:

I wish Americans would stop whining about having to pay for their own college, it's not a God given right. It's a priviledge because they live in the U.S. I also wish people would realize that, yes, we have race problems that we are constantly trying to solve, because we have so many different races in this country. We are trying to be fair to everyone. Most of all, I wish that the minority would stop running this country, I am agnostic, but I miss the christmas plays at schools, I miss hearing everyone say "Merry Christmas". If you can do anything about these whiners that are so used to having mom and dad take care of every little thing for them, please do, otherwise I guess they will just have to grow up.

Kay Crawford
Age 51
Susanville,Ca

WRITE YOUR LETTER - CLICK HERE

0 Comments:

Please do not use comments for personal attacks. One of the goals of this project is to allow these open letters to foster civil (and civic) debate, so please keep personal attacks to yourselves, even if you disagree with the letter/comments here. Better yet, write a letter yourself.

Post a Comment

<< Home


WRITE YOUR LETTER - CLICK HERE
 



Listed on BlogShares