Daily Letters

A selection of letters received.

WRITE YOUR LETTER - CLICK HERE

October 01, 2004

I just watched your debate

Dear George:

I just watched your debate with Senator Kerry and was a little disappointed in the way you answered some of the questions. I think that the American people would like to here a leader be more open and say what they think than what that leader thinks we all want to hear. When Sen. Kerry was criticizing you on the war on terror why not remind him that the failure of 9-11 was not your fault, but that of the previous administration.

The war in Iraq is a very necessary war, no matter how bad it looks now. Wars are hell and people will die, that is the price of freedom. The media we have today projects the wrong image of our boys fighting the war, such as they did in Vietnam. I believe that if we had this same media coverage in WWII we would have lost the war. I respect you and the job you do as our leader and I feel safer raising my children with you as my President. Keep up the good work and we will have you around for four more years.

Thank you for your time.

Bryon
Age 31
Blue Springs, Mo

WRITE YOUR LETTER - CLICK HERE

0 Comments:

Please do not use comments for personal attacks. One of the goals of this project is to allow these open letters to foster civil (and civic) debate, so please keep personal attacks to yourselves, even if you disagree with the letter/comments here. Better yet, write a letter yourself.

Post a Comment

<< Home


WRITE YOUR LETTER - CLICK HERE
 



Listed on BlogShares