Daily Letters

A selection of letters received.

WRITE YOUR LETTER - CLICK HERE

December 08, 2005

Liberal weenies

Dear George:

I would like the opportunity to thank you for being our president! I know you don’t hear that enough if not at all! I am a 29 year old single parent that works two jobs a total of 65 hours a week and I refuse to use the welfare system because to many people use it as a crutch!

I am so proud of my daughter who turned three this past September! She is my everything and with you serving as our president I feel secure in my daughter’s safety! This war is so much more then anyone could ever imagine! I know your heart is heavy and at times may feel overwhelmed but I am a true believer that God never gives us more then we can handle and that my friend is why he chose you to protect our country! What an awesome burden to carry!

I believe several people have forgotten about 9/11, but I have not! I am thankful for my freedom of which most liberals take for granted! Thank you for making me and my daughter feel more secure and defending us even though others find this war pointless. I know this is something bigger then anyone could comprehend and I thank you for staying true! For all those liberal weenies that stood there tall with you the day of 9/11 ready to defend this country what will it take for you guys to realize that we are doing the right thing? Another 9/11? How very sad!

Thank you again Mr. President for remaining true!

Brittany
Age 29
Frederick, MD

WRITE YOUR LETTER - CLICK HERE

2 Comments:

Please do not use comments for personal attacks. One of the goals of this project is to allow these open letters to foster civil (and civic) debate, so please keep personal attacks to yourselves, even if you disagree with the letter/comments here. Better yet, write a letter yourself.

  • At 10:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    "liberal weenies"

    Good God, do you have any idea how ridiculous you sound? To total Mindless Bush Sheep® like you, this misleader can break the law, exploit Christianity, waste billions and billions of taxpayer money on no-bid contracts to buddy-buddy corporations (gee, Halliburton, you didn't 'have the resources' to keep track of how you spent taxpayer money in Iraq so there's no record of what you did with those billions at all? well, here's another no-bid contract! good job!), lie to the American people and the world, ignore the Geneva Convention, torture people (and he expects hostile foreign nations to NOT torture U.S. hostages... double standard, anyone?), ignore federal laws (heck, let's just make it up as we go along, right, Alberto?), allow a gay, fake-reporter using a false name to enter the White House MANY, MANY TIMES (THAT'S national security!), call the Constitution (which he's sworn to uphold) a "godd*mned piece of paper," AND ACTUALLY GIVE PEOPLE THE MIDDLE FINGER MANY, MANY TIMES (in foreign countries too! Omigod, that is sooooooo what Jesus would do, wouldn't he, George?), and much, much more ridiculously embarrassing stuff (oh yeah, remember ol' Georgie tried to spy on China in 2002 too... and they never gave back the plane, so they may have dissected the plane's secret technology by now... good going, George!)... but gosh darnit, he's such a good President to you mindless sheep because he mentions God in public.
    Your ignorance is ASTOUNDING.
    By the way, I'm a registered Republican who's never voted for a Democrat in my life, so take your canned talking points "stupid liberal" response and stuff it.

     
  • At 12:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    YOU FORGET...911 HAPPENED WITH BUSH IN OFFICE. EXACTLY HOW DID HE 'PROTECT' YOU IF IT HAPPENED WHILE HE WAS PRESIDENT?????? HE WAS THE ONE THAT I-G-N-O-R-E-D THE WARNINGS FROM THE CIA !!!!!!! WHAT A DELUSIONAL WORLD YOU LIVE IN.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home


WRITE YOUR LETTER - CLICK HERE
 



Listed on BlogShares