Daily Letters

A selection of letters received.

WRITE YOUR LETTER - CLICK HERE

October 31, 2005

Wild-eyed leftists

Dear George:

The Democrats are absolutely wild-eyed leftists. We may be able to take care of them the next election, ala Tom Dashle, however, it would be nice if the majority of conservatives in this electorate could have a voice. We would like to appoint a conservative Judge or two; we do not believe in marriage for two males or 2 women.

If they choose to live with each other, own property together or whatever, together, but please raise no children. I don't care about abortion. Women should be able to control their own lives. But children should not be encouraged to have sex or babies before they are 18. There are plenty of morning after pills for the promiscuous.

And I don't believe people should be living off of welfare as a way of life. I believe in helping people, but supporting families who refuse to work is not helping them. Most of the protesters that are protesting today are not workers. I am supporting them with my taxes and I am against that. I dare you to print my letter.

Arax
A Mature Lady
Fresno, CA

WRITE YOUR LETTER - CLICK HERE

0 Comments:

Please do not use comments for personal attacks. One of the goals of this project is to allow these open letters to foster civil (and civic) debate, so please keep personal attacks to yourselves, even if you disagree with the letter/comments here. Better yet, write a letter yourself.

Post a Comment

<< Home


WRITE YOUR LETTER - CLICK HERE
 



Listed on BlogShares