Daily Letters

A selection of letters received.

WRITE YOUR LETTER - CLICK HERE

October 13, 2005

Set a good example for us kids

Dear George:

I'm 16 years old. I don't like you. I have recently read a Rolling Stone article about how there is a "war" in the peace movement, and I think that is completely true; but, you are, by far, the worst president this nation has ever had. I still can't see how you manage to smile at all those speeches. Oh, wait. . . maybe it's because you've done the least amount of speeches of any president in history. Let's set a good example for us kids, huh? keep on trucking, because you aren't my president.

Chris
Age 16
Santa Barbara, CA

WRITE YOUR LETTER - CLICK HERE

0 Comments:

Please do not use comments for personal attacks. One of the goals of this project is to allow these open letters to foster civil (and civic) debate, so please keep personal attacks to yourselves, even if you disagree with the letter/comments here. Better yet, write a letter yourself.

Post a Comment

<< Home


WRITE YOUR LETTER - CLICK HERE
 



Listed on BlogShares