Daily Letters

A selection of letters received.

WRITE YOUR LETTER - CLICK HERE

October 25, 2005

Not very old

Dear George:

I’m not a very old person, only 17. Everybody is always badmouthing you like you’ve done something wrong. Personally I think that you’ve done exactly what you could in the situations that were given to you.

I don’t pay much attention to politics because half the time they bore me but next semester I plan on changing may major to political science. If I make it as far as president which I doubt I will. I can only hope to do half as good a job as you. I don’t expect to get a reply from you directly, but maybe I will actually get one to you one day and not just some clerk or something whose main job is to answer these types of emails.

Thanks for taking the time to get somebody to answer this.

Thank you. Good job.

Robert
Age 19
McHenry, Mississippi

WRITE YOUR LETTER - CLICK HERE

0 Comments:

Please do not use comments for personal attacks. One of the goals of this project is to allow these open letters to foster civil (and civic) debate, so please keep personal attacks to yourselves, even if you disagree with the letter/comments here. Better yet, write a letter yourself.

Post a Comment

<< Home


WRITE YOUR LETTER - CLICK HERE
 



Listed on BlogShares