Daily Letters

A selection of letters received.

WRITE YOUR LETTER - CLICK HERE

July 08, 2005

Go for them all

Dear George:

I voted for you and after what happened yesterday I want you to after those Islam assholes! All of them. Oh-Gee I feel so bad for them!! The liberal LA times has a piece on “In Britain, Muslims Worry about a delicate balance.” F them all.

Go get them George -- I mean Mr. President. You don’t take any shit from anyone-no one from Texas does-Go for them All. You should kick all of them out of the US. I am sick of hearing their “horror stories” I would have done the same thing as that woman got court martialed for. Those bastards deserve anything that you and your underlings can throw at them. Do it!! PLEASE.

Tony Blair is a wimp-You, Regan and L. Johnson are the only one that had any balls! (Excuse my language as I am not white trailer park trash) I am a medical professional. But I am really pissed that people criticize you. YOU’RE THE MAN!

Susan
Age 46
Altadena, California

WRITE YOUR LETTER - CLICK HERE

0 Comments:

Please do not use comments for personal attacks. One of the goals of this project is to allow these open letters to foster civil (and civic) debate, so please keep personal attacks to yourselves, even if you disagree with the letter/comments here. Better yet, write a letter yourself.

Post a Comment

<< Home


WRITE YOUR LETTER - CLICK HERE
 



Listed on BlogShares