Daily Letters

A selection of letters received.

WRITE YOUR LETTER - CLICK HERE

July 06, 2005

Birthday wishes

Dear George:

Unlike Marilyn, I don't want to sing happy birthday to you. (I do sing The Battle Hymn of the Republic, The Star Spangled Banner, and many other patriotic songs.) I pray for your soul, too, as only God can save you now. I didn't vote for your father or you. I have seen your spread outside of Crawford, my brother in law lives in Crawford......though not near you, near the cemetery that our family founded. (Bet you don't know where that is.....or the little church beside it.) He was excited when you and your "troops" came into town for breakfast, coffee or whatever, and you personally elbowed him out of your way (long before you became president).

You are too full of your own self importance, Mr. Bush. I choke when I have to call you Mr President. Because of your hot head, lack of self control, you have made many enemies in the world that could and actually would help the USA.

I hold you personally responsible for the lives lost in your war. I am so glad that your term will be over....Hopefully.....there will never be another Bush in the White House, unless it's Barbara (a true lady, or Laura, a gracious woman that supports you.) hopefully, though, it will only be for a visit/invitation from the new First Lady.......and God only know who that might be.)

I will never vote for Hillary Rodham Clinton, even though I did vote for her husband.
President. Clinton may have made some mistakes along the way, but he sure didn't kill our young people in a self serving war.

Whoever is President after you, has a heck of a mess to clean up. I hope you are happy.
It will take years to clean up the mess that the Bush family created. Hopefully, Jesus will come before too many lives are lost over a needless war.

Actually, Mr George DUBBAYAAH Bush, I guess I should actually thank you, for fulfilling Bible Prophecy.
I can't help but ask......When that cloud comes from the sky....no larger than a man's hand.....and the Arch Angel's blow the trumpet.......the dead rise from the grave, and the righteous lift up their arms to meet Him in the air...Are you, Mr. Bush, going to lift you arms to Jesus, or cry for the rocks to fall on you?

I am not the Judge........Thankfully only God is......but if you make it to Heaven, and if I do as well........I sure have a lot of questions for you.

Judy
Age 49
Washington

WRITE YOUR LETTER - CLICK HERE

0 Comments:

Please do not use comments for personal attacks. One of the goals of this project is to allow these open letters to foster civil (and civic) debate, so please keep personal attacks to yourselves, even if you disagree with the letter/comments here. Better yet, write a letter yourself.

Post a Comment

<< Home


WRITE YOUR LETTER - CLICK HERE
 



Listed on BlogShares