Daily Letters

A selection of letters received.

WRITE YOUR LETTER - CLICK HERE

January 23, 2005

Mt. Rushmore

Dear President Bush,

I am writing you today to ask for your help and guidance in achieving a goal of mine and I'm sure of many other Americans.I would like to know how to go about having former president Ronald Reagan,placed on Mt.Rushmore along with the other presidents.This I believe is an honor President Reagen has not only achieved but is also well deserved.Mount Rushmore to me represents our great nation.These Presidents not only helped shape our nation,but also th world today as we know it.

I am a republican who had the privilege to vote for President Reagan when I turned 18. I have stayed the course , but I know not only republicans would want this I feel our whole nation would.I am very proud and blessed to be an American and to live in this great nation of ours.

I fell this is a perfect time to initiate this.I would like to see this happen in Nancy Reagan's lifetime as well as mine.

Let me also say congratulations in your 2nd inaugural and a job well done.Keep our nation safe & strong, I know God is leading you please answer my letter and advise me on this.

Sincerely,

Mark
Age 42
New Jersey

WRITE YOUR LETTER - CLICK HERE

0 Comments:

Please do not use comments for personal attacks. One of the goals of this project is to allow these open letters to foster civil (and civic) debate, so please keep personal attacks to yourselves, even if you disagree with the letter/comments here. Better yet, write a letter yourself.

Post a Comment

<< Home


WRITE YOUR LETTER - CLICK HERE
 



Listed on BlogShares