Daily Letters

A selection of letters received.

WRITE YOUR LETTER - CLICK HERE

January 21, 2005

I watched yesterday

Dear President Bush:

First of all, I am Democrat but I have voted Republican for the last few years. Yes, I voted for you as well as our governor. I feel you have done and are doing an excellent job. I don't completely agree with this war but I understand it and the reasons why we must do it. I pray for our continued freedom and safety for all of us here in the United States as well as overseas. I watched yesterday as you took your oath once again and it was very touching. I am very proud to be an American and to call you “My” President. Please keep up the good work this next 4 years. My prayers are with you and your family.


Judy
Age 54
Bakersfield, California

WRITE YOUR LETTER - CLICK HERE

0 Comments:

Please do not use comments for personal attacks. One of the goals of this project is to allow these open letters to foster civil (and civic) debate, so please keep personal attacks to yourselves, even if you disagree with the letter/comments here. Better yet, write a letter yourself.

Post a Comment

<< Home


WRITE YOUR LETTER - CLICK HERE
 



Listed on BlogShares