Daily Letters

A selection of letters received.

WRITE YOUR LETTER - CLICK HERE

November 04, 2004

You have done so many wonderful things

Dear George:

I think you are a wonderful president and I wish you the best of luck in your 2nd term. I've researched Nader, Kerry, and you. After reading all three of your views on education, social security, and Iraq, I have decided you are the best out of the three. You have done so many wonderful things for schools. Because Senator John Kerry is against voluntary prayer in school, I do not like him. My family and I are VERY religious. It made us quite angry to learn of this fact. When we heard he approved abortion, we were outraged. My family watched the television eagerly and celebrated your victory. Thank you!!!

Ciara
Age 13
Huntsville, Alabama

WRITE YOUR LETTER - CLICK HERE

0 Comments:

Please do not use comments for personal attacks. One of the goals of this project is to allow these open letters to foster civil (and civic) debate, so please keep personal attacks to yourselves, even if you disagree with the letter/comments here. Better yet, write a letter yourself.

Post a Comment

<< Home


WRITE YOUR LETTER - CLICK HERE
 



Listed on BlogShares