Daily Letters

A selection of letters received.

WRITE YOUR LETTER - CLICK HERE

February 03, 2005

Social Security - Just a farm girl

Not like you're going to actually read this-but-I am now ,53, and maybe by the time the proposal; about Social Security comes to pass,I'll surpass and be the age of 55. I am 80 percent disabled- cannot lift over 5-10 pounds - tops. "Just a farm girl". Would I not love to be back out there in the home lands pulling my own weight,sorry=just cannot do, Mr. President. And I know I voted for you.

Native American Woman

Joy
Age 53
North Fort Myers, Florida

WRITE YOUR LETTER - CLICK HERE

0 Comments:

Please do not use comments for personal attacks. One of the goals of this project is to allow these open letters to foster civil (and civic) debate, so please keep personal attacks to yourselves, even if you disagree with the letter/comments here. Better yet, write a letter yourself.

Post a Comment

<< Home


WRITE YOUR LETTER - CLICK HERE
 



Listed on BlogShares