Daily Letters

A selection of letters received.

WRITE YOUR LETTER - CLICK HERE

January 31, 2005

God's finest hour

Dear George:

Mr. President I have never written a president in my life, but, I know God's finest hour is coming upon the earth and how honored I am to live in this age.

I thank Jesus for you daily and I am so glad you are our president and you make me very proud to be a Texan by birth. I am very glad you are a Christian also because I know if we don't stand for something we will fall for anything.

The war in Iraq is horrible but it is only scriptural and I pray for our soldiers as I am sure you do also. In I Kings the word of God says "and there was the time when Kings went out to war" we are fighting for the Judeo-Christain way of life and I am proud of my president and the stands you are taking against same sex marriage and doing what you can for abortion.

I am not a fool I know u have as many strongholds against u as Joshua did at the battle of Jericho, but know that you are respected honored and prayed for in my corner of the states and as Joshua I know if we remain steadfast and keep to the Lords ways and instructions, like Joshua when at last we blow our trumpets our walls too will also come down. God Bless You President Bush, and keep you and may his face shine upon you and may our Lord be gracious and give you peace.

With Respect and Honor For You

I Remain Sincerely Yours

Kathy
Age 48
Texas

WRITE YOUR LETTER - CLICK HERE

0 Comments:

Please do not use comments for personal attacks. One of the goals of this project is to allow these open letters to foster civil (and civic) debate, so please keep personal attacks to yourselves, even if you disagree with the letter/comments here. Better yet, write a letter yourself.

Post a Comment

<< Home


WRITE YOUR LETTER - CLICK HERE
 



Listed on BlogShares