Daily Letters

A selection of letters received.

WRITE YOUR LETTER - CLICK HERE

November 04, 2004

I voted for you in 2000

Dear George:

I voted for you in 2000, but I voted for Mr. Kerry in this election. I understand your positions, but please listen to what I have to say.

Jobs: I've been laid off 3 times since you took office. What else can you do to stimulate jobs besides a tax cut? I received a check from your first tax cut, but then lost my job. Most Americans would happily pay more in taxes if they could have a job!

Iraq: Please try to keep the soldiers as safe as possible.

John
Age 28
Pittsburgh, PA

WRITE YOUR LETTER - CLICK HERE

0 Comments:

Please do not use comments for personal attacks. One of the goals of this project is to allow these open letters to foster civil (and civic) debate, so please keep personal attacks to yourselves, even if you disagree with the letter/comments here. Better yet, write a letter yourself.

Post a Comment

<< Home


WRITE YOUR LETTER - CLICK HERE
 



Listed on BlogShares