Daily Letters

A selection of letters received.

WRITE YOUR LETTER - CLICK HERE

November 13, 2004

I promised you my vote

Dear George: I promised you my vote and you got it.

My questions are: Why is war not declared? Please improve the servicemen's pay and considerably improve the benefits they will receive after discharge...they deserve it! A major drug benefit is needed in this country. Not the one supposed to go in effect in 2006, that one is a joke that I cannot laugh at.

This country stood behind you, please do the best for this country not for special interests.

One more thing: most of us seniors do not think your idea's on changes in s/s make any sense?

Thank you, I hope you read this.

Barry Wilson
Age 80
St. Charles, IL

WRITE YOUR LETTER - CLICK HERE

0 Comments:

Please do not use comments for personal attacks. One of the goals of this project is to allow these open letters to foster civil (and civic) debate, so please keep personal attacks to yourselves, even if you disagree with the letter/comments here. Better yet, write a letter yourself.

Post a Comment

<< Home


WRITE YOUR LETTER - CLICK HERE
 



Listed on BlogShares