Daily Letters

A selection of letters received.

WRITE YOUR LETTER - CLICK HERE

November 08, 2004

I'm proud of my vote

Dear George:

Congratulations on winning the election! 51% pecent of the country are looking forward to four more years, and that includes me! I'm one of the 95,000 conservatives in NYC that voted for you and your policies and I'm proud of my vote.

I think the Democrats time would be better spent on finding their message, and cultivating grassroots support. Not just attacking the administration and saying 60m people must be dumb.

It seems to me, in NYC at least, that saying the word Jesus is akin to saying the word Beelzebub. I'm not sure how this happened but being religious does not have to mean you're part of some evil cult.

I wish you all the luck in your next four years, and I hope our Democratic friends will do the same.

Regards from a non-religious Catholic,

Joseph
Age 35
New York, NY

WRITE YOUR LETTER - CLICK HERE

0 Comments:

Please do not use comments for personal attacks. One of the goals of this project is to allow these open letters to foster civil (and civic) debate, so please keep personal attacks to yourselves, even if you disagree with the letter/comments here. Better yet, write a letter yourself.

Post a Comment

<< Home


WRITE YOUR LETTER - CLICK HERE
 



Listed on BlogShares