Daily Letters

A selection of letters received.

WRITE YOUR LETTER - CLICK HERE

November 17, 2004

God is in charge

Dear George:

I am so glad that you are again and still the President.

I downloaded a movie from the internet about your inner strength which comes from your faith in God.

I always knew you were a man of faith, but I didn't realize how strong it was. I am a fellow Christian and I try to pray for you every day. I just wanted you to know how much I respect and appreiate what you are doing and to know that God is at your helm, helps me to sleep better every night.

No matter what happens, to know that God is in charge is a real comfort.

May God continue to bless you and give you wisdom and insight into his plans for your's and our nations future.

In Christ's Love

Richard
Age 52
Ithaca, NY

WRITE YOUR LETTER - CLICK HERE

0 Comments:

Please do not use comments for personal attacks. One of the goals of this project is to allow these open letters to foster civil (and civic) debate, so please keep personal attacks to yourselves, even if you disagree with the letter/comments here. Better yet, write a letter yourself.

Post a Comment

<< Home


WRITE YOUR LETTER - CLICK HERE
 



Listed on BlogShares