Daily Letters

A selection of letters received.

WRITE YOUR LETTER - CLICK HERE

June 08, 2005

Hush

Dear Mr.President: (As I will continue to address him; with the proper respect his position deserves.)

I have just finished reading various letters, and I must admitt, this country has become the biggest bunch of babies, good grief.Is there anything, absolutely anything, someone isn't gripping about? Then again, thats what they get for giving idiots freedom of speech. While I understand its our right to complain, sometimes you just have to put on your big kid pull-ups, and get over it.

While I have my share of complaints, I also take into consideration that I probably only know half of the story. I rest assured at night, knowing that a man of decent values is tending to matters I should never have to know about. I will gladly leave my future in the hands of a Harvard graduate, rather than Dixie Chicks wannabes who wouldn't know an Ivy League school if it slapped them in the face.

To those complaining about his avoidence of questions.. HELLO, IT'S POLITICS!! I have yet to see a politician who answered a question directly. Kerry squirmed around with his questions, like a little girl in a boring movie. So.. HUSH..

I pray that someday we will be the great nation our forefathers dreamed. I sincerely hope that you all find peace, and the strength to set differences aside.

Amber
Age 20
St. Louis, MO

WRITE YOUR LETTER - CLICK HERE

0 Comments:

Please do not use comments for personal attacks. One of the goals of this project is to allow these open letters to foster civil (and civic) debate, so please keep personal attacks to yourselves, even if you disagree with the letter/comments here. Better yet, write a letter yourself.

Post a Comment

<< Home


WRITE YOUR LETTER - CLICK HERE
 



Listed on BlogShares